Sunday 8 March 2009

We were in the paper

Last week we were in the paper with Ambers story, slightly exagerated! But heres the link

http://www.thisisdorset.co.uk/westerngazette/news/Bath-graduate-taking-children-s-literature-storm/article-497701-detail/article.html

We have had some positive feedback which is nice. I think some members of the family were shocked, but that is because of there lack of understanding of the whole thing.

Reveal Magazine also want to do a follow up story, because the story I read that led me to the diagnosis was in Reveal, so I think they want to tie the two in. Interestingly enough I have been in contact with the Mum and she is so pleased that she was able to make a difference to at least one family. If I can do the same from our story I will be one happy lady.

I have been reading another blog this week, that of Julie and Rose Evett, I am a new "cyber" friend of Julie, and I really admire for showing her feelings for the situation she is in. Where most of us keep it all in the inside Julie lets it out for all of us, she is a very very special young lady and I feel privlidge to have "met" her. She tells it like it is, and tells what most of us want to shout from the roof tops. So go girl you rock x

No comments: